At WhatStorage, one of our most popular customers are students looking for self-storage to temporarily store their belongings in between homes. We know that the biggest costs to students are tuition fees and accommodation, so this summer, WhatStorage is giving back with our Student Storage Scholarship.
The scholarship winner will receive $3,000 to contribute towards tuition, accommodation or travel costs, plus free student storage anywhere in the world — perfect if you need to store your belongings while studying abroad, moving accommodation, or just skipping town for the summer.
Scholarship Amount: $3000 + Free Storage
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Domestic or international students may apply.
REQUIRED APPLICATION DETAILS
- Please write a 1000-3000 word article on moving, renting or storage as a student.
- The top 5 articles will be featured on our website.
- Acceptable topics are, for example, student moving checklist, student storage, student renting guide.
- The top 5 articles will be published on our blog.
- Only one article will win the $3000 scholarship.
- Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the form with the following information to apply:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
All applications must be submitted by June 30, 2018. A winner will be selected and notified by July 15, 2018.
ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS
- A panel of Moving experts at WhatStorage will review the submissions and select a winner..
We look forward to seeing your work!
- Any questions about the WhatStorage Scholarship can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The scholarship funds provided by WhatStorage will be sent via check to the winning applicant’s college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
- Scholarship is available annually and is non-renewable.
By submitting an application for WhatStorage Student Storage Scholarship, the applicant automatically grants WhatStorage permission to post the applicant’s name, college, photo (if submitted), and essay on whatstorage.co.uk or in other marketing communications, even if the candidate does not win the scholarship. We are also granted permission to call and/or send you information regarding your application.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All submitted photos, videos, and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to WhatStorage Travel the World Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.
The applicant automatically grants WhatStorage, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by WhatStorage.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, video, and the essay on whatstorage.co.uk website.
- Call and/or send information to the applicant regarding their application.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on WhatStorage social media pages.
Whatstorage is the largest marketplace for self-storage in the U.K. WhatStorage lets you compare storage units nearby or anywhere in the U.K to find the best storage solution for your needs, comparing units by price, location, and amenities.
Student Storage Scholarship
Apply and give the next student your best tips for moving and storage to win $3000.