– Where is your storage site located? Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road, London, N18 3BY
– What is the size of each container? Each container is 155cm (5 feet) wide x 215cm (7 feet) deep x 245cm (8 feet) tall. This is 3.3 sq metres (35 square feet) and 8 cubic metres (280 cubic feet).
– Is it possible to fit large pieces of furniture inside? Yes, it is very unlikely that an item of furniture will not fit.
– Do I need to come to the storage premises if I’ve booked a removal and storage combined? No. We can take your items and place them in storage without you being there. You can sign all the relevant documents online.
– Can I deliver or pick up my items myself, with my own vehicle? Yes, you can pick up or drop off belongings free of charge.
– Is the storage site safe and secure? Yes, they are fully alarmed with CCTV. The premises are protected by security fencing and gates as well as the required safety measures.
– Is it possible to access my belongings once they are in storage? Yes, as long as we are notified 5 working days before. There is an additional fee of £30 (VAT incl.)
– Are there any restrictions on what I can store? Yes, there are a few exceptions, please refer to our terms and conditions
– When I want to remove my belongings from storage permanently do I need to give you advance notice? Yes, please give us at least 5 working days notice.
– Are my items insured? Yes. Each container has insurance for a total value of £7000. You can also purchase extra insurance if your items are worth more.
– Do I need a padlock? No. Each container has is own self-locking system.
- Things to consider: At Rmv we pride ourselves in providing a competitive price to everyone. Please consider before booking storage with us that our facilities are designed for long term storage or with minimal to no access. A fee is always applied for handling of containers, and we require 5 working days notice for retrieval.